Our allied health professionals provide high-quality assessments and programs to identify early warning signs which promote early intervention and measurable outcomes. Our early Intervention programs quickly address and manage injuries, with services ranging from ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs.
Our programs are designed to benefit employers and employees, delivering:
- Optimal recovery outcomes
- Increased capacity to remain at work
- Reduced length of time away from work
- Reduced likelihood of further absence due to sickness
- Productive and supportive work environments
Our programs and services are complemented by an assessment of a person’s fitness and ability to safely perform the duties reasonably required of them. Our focus is on achieving health and RTW outcomes that are safe and effective, and in accordance with client’s policies and guidelines.